If you live in LA, tune into KPCC 89.3 FM on Sunday at 3 pm to hear Allen Klevens on The Dinner Party program, the nationally syndicated radio show on the American Public Media network. Allen will discuss how Prescriptive Music is setting a new trend: serving as music sommeliers for restaurants. Similar to pairing wine with food, Prescriptive Music pairs customized music with a restaurant’s food, décor and overall vibe. Don’t live in LA? Download the top-rated podcast on iTunes.
- A little Jack White with your burger? – LA Times Article What
- Allen Klevens on Dinner Party – American Public Media Main Cours
- Cue up the playlist, dinner is served How do res
- Visit us at the Western Foodservice Expo Anaheim Co
- Music to Your Ears By David G
Tags: 89.3 FM, Allen Klevens, customized music, dinner party, hotel background music, KPCC, LA, music branding, Music for Hotels, music for restaurants, new trend, pairs, podcast, Prescriptive Music, restaurant music, restaurants, sommeliers, syndicated radio show, Vibe, wine with food