Iron Chef contestant Victor Casanova opens Gusto with an Italian twist from Prescriptive Music. Conveniently located on Third Street in the depths of West Hollywood, Gusto is the new ristorante italiano that comfortably seats 35 patrons to enjoy Chef Casanova’s farm to table Italian food.
Gusto offers you the best in Italian food as well as the up-tempo and modern selection of music creating a fascinating and enjoyable atmosphere. Prescriptive Music incorporates the popular and Italian sounds of Giusy Ferreri and Eros Ramazzotti as well as modern rock hits by The Black Keys and Bombay Bicycle Club. Although only offering a dinner menu, Gusto and Chef Casanova bring on bold Italian flavors from your grandmother’s kitchen in a modern and inviting ristorante. Gusto offers the best in local produce as well as house made pastas to give you that authentic Italian experience. From craft beer, boutique wines to great Italian Food, Gusto is your own personal Italy.
- Tap House Grill – Music Ambiance by Prescriptive Music Washington
- This Sunday: Catch Prescriptive Music on KPCC 89.3 FM If you liv
- Red Medicine & Prescriptive Music- Just What the Doctor Ordered Inspired b
- WSS Kicks It Up With Prescriptive Music If you are
- Feast your ears: Why your restaurant can benefit from music branding For many p
Tags: black keys, boutique wines, casanova, craft beer, dinner menu, enjoyable atmosphere, ferreri, Food, iron chef, italian experience, italian flavors, italian food, italian music, local produce, music branding, music for restaurants, patrons, Prescriptive Music, restaurant music, ristorante gusto, ristorante italiano, Victor Casanova, west hollywood