Take a trip down to Manhattan Beach and you’ll find yourself at Rock’n Fish where the food is always served fresh and where Prescriptive’s contemporary and classic sounds are always playing to uplift your spirit. Restaurant goers can enjoy various types of music ranging from The Rolling Stones to Passion Pit, meanwhile treating themselves to one of Rock’n Fish’s famous plates like the delicious blue cheese wedge or the oak grilled artichoke.
No matter your mood, this restaurant has something for your liking. The food varies from steak, seafood, salads, burgers, and many more appetizing dishes. If you’re in the mood for cocktails, this restaurant has an extensive cocktail and wine menu. The Navy Grog rum cocktail comes highly recommended amongst regulars. The welcoming atmosphere and dedicated staff will have you feeling right at home, so come and indulge yourself at Rock’n Fish.
- Red Medicine & Prescriptive Music- Just What the Doctor Ordered Inspired b
- Tap House Grill – Music Ambiance by Prescriptive Music Washington
- Estiatorio Milos Brings Fine Cuisine & Eclectic World Music To Miami The same t
- This Sunday: Catch Prescriptive Music on KPCC 89.3 FM If you liv
- Feast your ears: Why your restaurant can benefit from music branding For many p
Tags: atmosphere, Background Music, blue cheese, burgers, cocktails, dishes, fish rock, goers, liking, Manhattan Beach, music restaurant, navy grog, Passion Pit, Prescriptive Music, regulars, restaurant music, Rock'n Fish, rolling stones, rum cocktail, seafood salads, wine menu