The Hotel Wilshire in Los Angeles gets a Prescriptive Music playlist to match it’s cool, modern vibe. Located on the world-famous Wilshire Boulevard, The Hotel Wilshire is minutes from some of the hottest restaurants, stores, museums, hotspots and entertainment venues in LA.
With a sleek, modern exterior, this boutique hotel features stylish decor, designer furnishings and modern comforts for those staying for work or leisure, and a beautiful view of the Hollywood Hills. The Hotel Wilshire also has an exclusive rooftop features, like a patio, pool, bar and The Roof on Wilshire, which serves California cuisine by celebrity Chef Eric Greenspan.
The music at Hotel Wilshire is a blend of cool, hip, modern music that reflects the style of the hotel itself and of Los Angeles.
- The Luxe Invites You to their Exclusive Hotel on Rodeo Drive Book your
- Tangerine Hotel – Your Alternative Hotel Choice in the Heart of Burbank Retro-chic
- This Sunday: Catch Prescriptive Music on KPCC 89.3 FM If you liv
- Joule Hotel – Dallas The Joule
- Red Medicine & Prescriptive Music- Just What the Doctor Ordered Inspired b
Tags: Background Music, beautiful view, boutique hotel, california cuisine, celebrity chef, chef eric, designer furnishings, entertainment venues, eric greenspan, hollywood, hollywood hills, hotel background music, hotspots, LA, modern hotel, modern music, museums, pool bar, Prescriptive Music, restaurants, stylish decor, Vibe, wilshire boulevard