Seen as one of the most competitive and effective marketing tools today, music has proven itself to increase and improve businesses. Music is an experience and ambiance. Music offers added consumer values. Music distinguishes image and company identity. No longer seen as just a product or a simple service, Prescriptive Music is one of the nation’s leading music branding and consulting companies.
Five truths worth remembering for public space business owners include:
- People rank music more difficult to live without than television, newspapers and sports.
People have a created a special relationship with music in their everyday lives. Music is undeniably everywhere. Music is the melody that moves people through the day.
- Playing the right music in your business makes consumers stay longer.
Music speaks in a way that evokes consumer emotions and connectively. Good music transforms your business to a place to be at and keep coming back to.
- Music played in your business affects consumers’ opinion of your brand.
The right music played at the right volume reflects the image your business wishes to transpire. Music controls every aspect of brand representation and public appearance.
- Music enhances wellbeing amongst employees in workplaces.
Good music increases productively, happier employees equals happier consumers. Happiness all around.
- People think it is important that artists, musicians and songwriters get paid for their music.
People tend to have a negative opinion on unethical businesses. Music is required to be licensed when played outside of personal uses.
Music’s impact on public spaces is not a myth, there are entire truths behind it. Prescriptive Music hits all the right notes by connecting your brand to your specific consumers. With pioneer marketing tactics and a team full of experts, your business’ partnered collaboration with Prescriptive Music is the best bet to get ahead of the game.
- Bars, Restaurants Sued Over Background Music Hundreds o
- This Sunday: Catch Prescriptive Music on KPCC 89.3 FM If you liv
- Why Your Massage Business Needs Customized Music No matter
- Hearing Your Image From the m
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Music choi