Established in 1992, in the hub of the fashion world, New York City, the National Jean Company represents the modern and sophisticated woman. Prescriptive Music has been enlisted to energize each store with a blend of modern house music and top 40 remixes.
National Jean Company provides customers a one stop shop for high end clothing and accessories. A snippet of the designers and brands featured include: William Rast, AG Jeans, Current Elliott, Hudson, and Stuart Weitzman. To keeping customers shopping, Prescriptive Music created a dance party atmosphere. As shoppers try on J Brand jeans and Pour La Victoire pumps, they sway and sing along to Lady Gaga remixes and Tiesto.
Currently 9 stores are spread over the east coast and mid-west: 6 in New York, 2 in Massachusetts and 1 in Ohio. With an assortment of designer jeans, exceptional jewelry and great music you can easily find what you’re search for at the National Jeans Company.
- WSS Kicks It Up With Prescriptive Music If you are
- Tempur-Pedic Store now open Prescripti
- Tap House Grill – Music Ambiance by Prescriptive Music Washington
- Feast your ears: Why your restaurant can benefit from music branding For many p
- “Pour” Yourself a Glass of Wine Pour resta