Combine Nightlife Powerhouse SBE, acclaimed chef Michael Mina, internationally renowned designer Philippe Stark and Prescriptive Music and you’ve got a dining combination known as XIV. The “social dining” small-plate restaurant, which opened in October, marks the first time that the James Beard Award- winning chef has opened a freestanding restaurant. Make sure to check this place out as one of the hottest restaurants on the Sunset Strip and be sure to listen closely to the tunes.
- Martin Yan’s M.Y. China to open in San Francisco this Fall James Bear
- Cue up the playlist, dinner is served How do res
- Soundtrack sommeliers After 13 y
- How to Choose the Correct Music / Lighting / Decor for your Restaurant Music, lig
- Red Medicine & Prescriptive Music- Just What the Doctor Ordered Inspired b